Hello from Missouri!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Shopdog

Original poster
Mar 27, 2024
So, I've been retired for 8 years. I'm a 70 YO male. I have found the longer I worked, the dumber I got....LOL
I have been in the plastics field (design, mold making and injection molding) since high school. I now spend my time building / flying RC Airplanes and drones. I was born in Wisconsin, lived in Pennsylvania, Virginia, Arizona and currently reside in Missouri. As I have nothing but time left, I thought is nice to be able to connect with like minded people in the fine art of mid-western cuisine.

Welcome from Ohio. I went to high school in Independence MO. I spent a 35 year career in plastics focused on automotive color master batches for injection molded parts.

Reactions: Shopdog
Welcome from Mississippi! You'll find lots of folks here that share your hobbies. Look forward to more posts and pics.

Jim

Reactions: Shopdog
So, I've been retired for 8 years. I'm a 70 YO male. I have found the longer I worked, the dumber I got....LOL
I have been in the plastics field (design, mold making and injection molding) since high school. I now spend my time building / flying RC Airplanes and drones. I was born in Wisconsin, lived in Pennsylvania, Virginia, Arizona and currently reside in Missouri. As I have nothing but time left, I thought is nice to be able to connect with like minded people in the fine art of mid-western cuis

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky