Hello from Florida

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Congratulations, and welcome from Gainesville! My other and I camp in Marianna a few times a year on our way to visit her family in Mississippi. Hope you enjoy the MES :)

Howdy from Cali- fornia!

Welcome to
small-logo.png

welcome to the clan! get yourself an Amaz-N pellet smoker i say. It will be a great accomplice to your MES. Several topics about it here.

Howdy neighbor glad you joined us I'm just the other side of Chattahoochee

Welcome Rastone79. We have plenty of fine folk that can help you through the learning curve. Plus we have a section of the forum dedicated to electric smokers.

Hey pineywoods, isn't that were the old mental asylum was/is?

Yes it used to be the only place in the state where the criminally insane were housed. It still houses them but is no longer the only place in the state that does

I remember driving by there many years ago and the place looked very old and scary then. Surprised it is still operational. But anyway, WELCOME TO THE FORUM, PEOPLE HERE ARE AMAZING AND ALWAYS WILLING TO SHARE THEIR KNOWLEDGE.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky