HEB brisket sale TX

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Twil6

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 22, 2021
Not sure of grade, but not a bad price if you are already buying a couple of other things

Attachments

• 59B68F51-D4B6-4FC5-9A24-64A68F0B537D.jpeg
    59B68F51-D4B6-4FC5-9A24-64A68F0B537D.jpeg
    153.3 KB · Views: 29
Not sure of grade, but not a bad price if you are already buying a couple of other things
Really no HEB's north of Dallas so will have to let my mother know. There is one in town there.

Also great price on spare ribs... though I think I am permanently converting to cutting pork butts into 3 flat slabs and smoking them like ribs. They are out of this world done that way! :)

Reactions: WCM68
Really no HEB's north of Dallas so will have to let my mother know. There is one in town there.

Also great price on spare ribs... though I think I am permanently converting to cutting pork butts into 3 flat slabs and smoking them like ribs. They are out of this world done that way! :)
I will have to try that with a pork butt

I will have to try that with a pork butt
I am now a complete convert. We get sales on pork butts $0.87-$0.99/lb about twice a month among 3 different grocery stores near me.
Cant beat that price AND I think the flavor is even better than actual ribs!!! :o

I hate you guys that get these H-E-B deals...
Buddy of mine ships me the H-E-B Brisket Rub, best ever IMO

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky