Hatfield Scrapple For Breakfast (Ninja Air Fried)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Hatfield Scrapple For Breakfast (Ninja Air Fried)

Finally they had Hatfield Scrapple @ Giant, so we got 2 packs of 1 pound each. One pound is just right for the 2 of us.

So I sliced my Hatfield Scrapple @ 1/2” Thick. Set the Ninja on “Air Fry”—390°. Set at 30 minutes.
Preheat until it says “ADD FOOD”. Then Spread the Scrapple out in one layer.

Check @ 15 minutes—Then again after another 5 minutes—Then another 3 to 5 minutes should do it.

NOTE: No need to flip this stuff.

I added some of Mrs Bear’s Home Fries to round out my Breakfast.

Thanks for Looking,

Bear

Quick slice job = Not too evenly done!!
IMG_7264.jpeg

Eight Slices & some scraps in My Ninja Crisper Basket:
IMG_7265.jpeg

Check @ 15 minutes (Hmmm--Scraps disappeared):
IMG_7266.jpeg

After 20 minutes total:
IMG_7267.jpeg

Bear's first Supper, with Mrs Bear's Home Fries:
IMG_7268.jpeg

Looks good fried up . I've been looking for it here , can't find it . I thought the place I get the pork roll would have it , but no luck . I remember seeing it years ago .
Looks like it worth a try . I'd need some over easy eggs with it . 3 or 4 would do it .

I dont see any here in E Tn , normally hit food city Kroger walmart, have had it in restaurants up north over the years

I've never seen or tasted scrapple John, looks like it'd make a fine brekky for sure! RAY

Looks good fried up . I've been looking for it here , can't find it . I thought the place I get the pork roll would have it , but no luck . I remember seeing it years ago .
Looks like it worth a try . I'd need some over easy eggs with it . 3 or 4 would do it .

Thank You Rich!!
Goes Great with Home Fries & Eggs!!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

I dont see any here in E Tn , normally hit food city Kroger walmart, have had it in restaurants up north over the years

Thank You Mike!!
You were in some quality Eating Establishments!!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

I've never seen or tasted scrapple John, looks like it'd make a fine brekky for sure! RAY

Thank You Ray!!
Breakfast used to be the only time we had Scrapple, but we don't like to eat that much for breakfast any more, so we have it for Supper more often than for Breakfast.
And Thank You for the Like.

Bear

Bear, I love scrapple and your air fried batch looks delicious!

Thank You CM !!
This Ninja really makes it good---Crispy if you want, and not greasy!!
We love it !
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky