Handi Vac Score W /QVIEW And It Works

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
they look cool. i might get one for quick seals. i have a foodsavor though. got it free really. a fella on another forum im on about fishing is a dealer. he was looking for fishing sinkers to trade. i pour and cast my own sinkers and have molds. traded 25 lbs of sinkers i made for it. i get 5 gal buckets of tire weights from the shops here for a case of beer trade.

these would be handy for just a seal or two instead of dragging out the foodsavor.

did you try to replace the batteries?
icon_smile.gif

No question it's a battery hog. I think it takes 6 or 8 AA batteries and sucks the power out quick. I have some rechargeables that I use on this power hog.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky