Griller wanting to smoke

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

coreyp

Original poster
Apr 15, 2017
Middle TN
New to smoking but have been interested for years. I recently cleaned out an old storm cellar I want to turn into a smokehouse for your typical meats and game in middle tn. Not quite sure on how to set everything. The fire would be contained in the cellar since it's like a basement and I don't want to tear the floor up. Was thinking of using an old metal barrel that was in there to contain the coals on the right side and keep the food on the left with the vent pipe. Any ideas would be appreciated and thanks in advance.

Welcome to SMF!

I can't help with your build questions, but we have a bunch of talented builders on here who can.

Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky