Greetings from St.Maarten, the friendly island. I am here to be inspired and inspire as well

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thank you guys for the warm welcome. I am giving you all a little treat of St. Maarten.
I need some advice, a blueprint for a brick /stainless steel smoker.

Attachments

• IMG_20220124_174743.jpg
    IMG_20220124_174743.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 20220902_101215.jpg
    20220902_101215.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Love
Reactions: DRKsmoking
Welcome from Colorado and from what I have learned, my descendants are scattered around your area (last name Pollema). Hope you enjoy the forum.

Welcome from Wisconsin!
I loved my short time on your beautiful Island...Absolute paradise! Can't wait to see some creations from the Caribbean.

Thank you guys for the warm welcome. I am giving you all a little treat of St. Maarten.
I need some advice, a blueprint for a brick /stainless steel smoker.
I helped a buddy do 2 pig roasts on a pit made from 40 concrete blocks, a piece of expanded steel for the meat to sit on, and a sheet of corrugated metal roof. He could run it hot or low and slow depending on how much charcoal he put in. 2 of the bottom blocks sideways for air flow. Similar to this: https://amazingribs.com/more-techni...and-firing/how-build-hog-pit-concrete-blocks/

And this (I have no affiliation to these guys, but their pit is nearly identical).

I hope that helps Smoko!

Welcome from Colorado!

I have always wanted to visit your island.

Enjoy SMF! It’s a great place

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky