Got the Yoder Wichita Loaded out!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tsonka

Meat Mopper
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Apr 19, 2016
Wichita, Kansas
Been a long time since Ive posted and been a few months since Ive used the stick burner

Up at 4am to get some pork butt's on

IMG_2755.jpg

Coated with mustard, rub then wrap in Saran Wrap over night

IMG_2756.jpg

IMG_2757.jpg

IMG_2759.jpg

Looking great,love to have a small smoker like that, hate having to baby sit over nite though,hard to beat the flavor

For not using the stick burner for 4-5 months, today has been a good day

Temps have been steady without fighting anything, The top air temp probe is a bit hotter than I would like, but its still ok

IMG_2767.png

And invisible smoke

2nd butt off and resting -- Have a Costco Mac and Cheese, after puling last butt I put on a Hickory splint, raised temp and put the Mac and cheese on the smoker enough to melt the top layer

IMG_2773.jpg

IMG_2774.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2770.jpg
    IMG_2770.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2772.jpg
    IMG_2772.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: meatallica
Baked Mac and Cheese. Put it in the smoker with a fresh Hickory split to melt the cheese with a smoke flavor then finished in the oven
57757364977__A2B2796E-387D-4181-B4F1-B341308A1D15.jpg

Looks like a very full smoker - full of good eats.

Point for sure
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky