Got a 22 qt. BRINER BUCKET from LEM. Loving it!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

uncle eddie

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
May 14, 2016
Central Missouri
Wow...waited too long to get this. Had to make double the brine recipe (2 gallons instead of 1) to submerge the 16 pound turkey. But it was way easier than dealing with 3 gallon ziploc bags, spring clips and clamps! Had to remove one shelf from the garage fridge to make it fit.

Sold on Amazon too...but...LEM was way cheaper on Black Friday/Cyber Monday.

IMG_1427.jpg

IMG_1428.jpg

IMG_1429.jpg

IMG_1430.jpg

Very nice. I've been using a cooler I bought years ago because of the lack of refrigerator space. Now we have two and I should buy a briner bucket.

Reactions: uncle eddie
Been wanting to do the same but sometimes I'm to much of a procrastinator.

Wow...waited too long to get this. Had to make double the brine recipe (2 gallons instead of 1) to submerge the 16 pound turkey. But it was way easier than dealing with 3 gallon ziploc bags, spring clips and clamps! Had to remove one shelf from the garage fridge to make it fit.

Sold on Amazon too...but...LEM was way cheaper on Black Friday/Cyber Monday.

View attachment 682951

View attachment 682952

View attachment 682954

View attachment 682953
Came across one in bed bath n beyond 5 or 6 yrs ago. Absolutely the best for large brine projects. I smoke a lot of turkey legs for friends and family so it's nice being able to do it all in one container. Can't beat it for whole birds and roast.

SIDE NOTE: Since I did the last 2 brined turkeys in the regular over as opposed to the smoker...I discovered brined turkeys cook way faster than un-brined. Figure 9-10 minutes per pound versus 15 minutes per pound at 325F (unstuffed)

Nice! How tall is it? I've wanted one of these for awhile. Wish I'd have thought of it on Black Friday

I would like a set of these , just checked on Amaz you know .
What the ****. this will not happen through them

One way is both buckets $197.45
Second way , both buckets $199.44

Both free delivery maybe after Christmas, at least it is free delivery, oh but don't forget the 15% tax.
Sounds like a deal , that I will not be buying this way. :emoji_angry::emoji_angry::emoji_angry:

David

DSC_8992.JPG

• Wow
Reactions: crazymoon
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky