Goodbye for the summer/fall

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

john dice

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Mar 22, 2008
I am going off to do some wildland firefighting out in Eastern Oregon for the summer until the snow starts falling. Wont have a computer out there so limited net (when I am at office checking mail) and no smoker for the beginning of the season.

I am going to go crazy w/o net and smoking but I plan to come back in full force and try to catch up for all the lost time I missed out on.

Have a great summer guys, see you around.

John have a great summer and be careful out there. Will look forward to your return as the season turns.

John, what an amazing job you have. Please be careful!! We will miss ya.

Maybe we could all take turns fed Xing Q to you.

Needless to say, stay sharp and safe. Enjoy mother nature, looking forward to your return.

Well, dang Mr. Dice, I and a lot of other people certainly appreciate your service and help to the country; thank you sincerely. When you come back and begin to smoke and grill again, I would like to have sauces, spices and rubs for you as a gesture of appreciation of your service. Let me know your address by PM, and I will make sure that I send you package of local Missouri sauces and rubs for your cooking. We appreciate what you do!

PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

You guys are really great
Good luck with all you do and please be safe. Hope to hear from you soon

Thanks guys for all the best wishes and prayers.

heading out tomorow morning, but today I am about to head over to a buddies house for graduation party where he is cooking goat and lamb over open fire (He picked this up over in Argentina hanging out with the cowboys).

I am taking my smoker over there to smoke up a fatty for mid afternoon snacks.

Thanks again guys! I'll talk to y'all soon.

John,

Keep yourself safe out there. I sure don't want to hear you had to pull out he shake-n-bake so don't go getting your self smoked. Have fun, be careful, watch the wind!

Well you have a good summer and keep safe and we will be waiting for you when you get back and thanks for your service..................

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky