Found this on the wall this morning.....................ShoneyBoy

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Happy Birthday! Hope it's a good one filled with some great memories! 
beercheer.gif

BD.gif

I want to say " Thank You" for all of the Birthday Wishes......I had a good B-day, Well, B-day weekend....Oh wait, today is Tuesday..... it was a Great 3 day weekend.......I guess....I really don't remember much of it........ Ha ! Ha ! But I had Fun !!!! That's all that matters !!!! I would post some pictures, but they may be illegal is some states........
th_HaHAAHaa.gif
 ShoneyBoy

Sorry everyone, I had been off between Christmas and New Years, then I took off Monday for my birthday, so yesterday made a long day at work playing catching up.....and  I was not able to get the finish pictures posted, I will try again today......ShoneyBoy

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky