Foodsaver Sealer at sams club is gone?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pandemonium

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Aug 4, 2009
Florida
Just wondering if anyone else noticed if sams club quit carring the vacuum sealer? i went to buy it finally after looking at it for months then bam!! they only had one left that was opened, and their website doesn't show it anymore?

I saw them here just a couple of days ago. Perhaps they are just waiting for another shipment at your club. Don't be surprised if when they run out that they don't carry them any longer. I see that happening on a lot of items.

Check on line for them. If they have it fire off an email to them and they may ship it to your store for free. We did that with the MES smoker so they shipped a couple to our local Sams that did not carry them and saved a ton on shipping.

ya they don't show them online at any stores either even in the next county over, maybe the food gods are angry? it has been there forever and when i try to buy GONE!!! SOB!!!!

I just checked my Sam's the other day and they were gone. Nothing at Costco either.

I checked online at Amazon and found there are about 9-10 different models from Foodsaver to choose from. What are important qualities to be looking for??

I was at Sam's Club here in Billings about an hour ago and they had a whole display of Foodsaver sealers and replacement rolls/bags.

You can always go to Wal-mart
PDT_Armataz_01_41.gif

We have a huge display here.

If you don't find them at sam's try walmart I was in there the other day a noticed that they had a bunch of them there.

yes walmart has a different model than sams and the sams one is a better deal because they give you more stuff with it like a few rolls of bags and maybe even something else

The Sam's here in Bismarck Nd had a bunch of them last week when I was there. You might also want to try Kohl's. I got mine at Kohl's and it came with the canisters for like 90 bucks. I just bought one for my brother at Kohls for Christmas this fall for about the same price and it included the canisters also.

...and I thought I was the only one that would delay a purchase until an item was no longer available. The Southlake Costco has a huge display of Foodsavers - it's on an isle end cap and it $10 less than on their website.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky