Fish Tacos

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

RiversideSm0ker

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jan 30, 2018
Riverside, Cal
Has anybody on here had some good results smoking fish for fish tacos? I do love me some fish tacos and I've had them fried and grilled but never smoked. Is it a wasted effort with no results for smoked fish? If you have had success, what kind of fish did you find to deliver the best over taste and texture for fish tacos?

George

White fish is awesome on the grill for Tacos. Check out Jeff’s recipes for the tilapia he did. Turned out awesome. I just did one Sunday and it turned out great. D77BF533-DD30-4194-B783-A17323A7D459.jpeg F81579F6-726A-4083-B484-B9ED3B957288.jpeg

I like farmed raised carfish grilled with lime hot sauce and the other stuff cheese lettice ect

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky