First Annual Gator Gathering (Gainesville, FL and surrounding areas) Feb 20-22, 2015

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Oh wow I didnt see your man cave last time i was up there! Now i'm even more excited! Think the boss will be mad if i leave work after only being here a couple hours? :) LOL

Do we need paper plates, plasticware, napkins/towels?

Last edited:
Nice layout Ron. Looks perfect for a gathering. I'll be watching the qview. You Floridian's sure know how to BBQ. Ya'll have a great time and hopefully I'll see ya's at the SFLG in Nov.

Joe

Nice layout Ron. Looks perfect for a gathering. I'll be watching the qview. You Floridian's sure know how to BBQ. Ya'll have a great time and hopefully I'll see ya's at the SFLG in Nov.

Joe
[/quote

Thanks Joe. Hey, I even have the 50's and 60's music playing over the PA system while I'm getting things set for arrivals this evening. We will have a bunch of q-view.

Doug,
Got everything we need here except people.

Awesome! i'm planning on heading out of work in a hour, heading home ot pack up and head that way...hopefully i'll be at your place by 6pm at the latest!

What are the other Friday arrival's ETA?

popcorn.gif

Oh wow I didnt see your man cave last time i was up there! Now i'm even more excited! Think the boss will be mad if i leave work after only being here a couple hours? :) LOL

Do we need paper plates, plasticware, napkins/towels?
 I agree, heck of a set up. Sorry we did not make this one, but if there is another we will be there.

What a perfect weekend for a Gathering and awesome people to spend it with. We had a blast!

Here are some pictures. Looking forward to keeping this going and making it even bigger next year!

Had a great time thanks to our host Ron and his wife and Doug. Meet some new friends and eat some great Q Thanks, Van & Phyllis

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky