Father's Day GIVEAWAY for INKBIRD WIFI bbq thermometer with 4 probes IBBQ-4T

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
:emoji_point_right:GIVEAWAY TIME AGAIN!!!For ONE FREE WIFI meat thermometer with 4 probes IBBQ-4T, don't miss this awesome unit:emoji_heart_eyes_cat:
Features:
-Wi-Fi Connection
-Rechargeable Battery
-Temperature Graph &Calibration
-Magnetic
-Timer
-High and Low Alarm

Rules: Like and comment under this post. Lucky winner will be randomly drawn on 19 June. After receiving the product, you need to share your experience here.Otherwise, you will be disqualified next time.Thanks.
Good luck!

Perfect choice for Father's Day!!!Apply the 15% code will save $15: PD4K3E7R
Deal price: $85 VS original price: $100

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07XNTJKY4

View attachment 449685
View attachment 449686
Thanks for a chance to win. :)

:emoji_point_right:GIVEAWAY TIME AGAIN!!!For ONE FREE WIFI meat thermometer with 4 probes IBBQ-4T, don't miss this awesome unit:emoji_heart_eyes_cat:
Features:
-Wi-Fi Connection
-Rechargeable Battery
-Temperature Graph &Calibration
-Magnetic
-Timer
-High and Low Alarm

Rules: Like and comment under this post. Lucky winner will be randomly drawn on 19 June. After receiving the product, you need to share your experience here.Otherwise, you will be disqualified next time.Thanks.
Good luck!

Perfect choice for Father's Day!!!Apply the 15% code will save $15: PD4K3E7R
Deal price: $85 VS original price: $100

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07XNTJKY4

View attachment 449685
View attachment 449686
I would like to sign up.

I could REALLY use one of these. I've been getting by with my instant read. it would be super nice to have one to just leave in the smoker and be able to monitor it remotely! Count me IN! :)

I'm in.
If you've seen my last 2 posts my smoker was full of different meats.
I could really use one of these.
Thanks again Inkbird.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky