Fantastic Black Friday deals on Smokers, Grills and accessories

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SittingElf

Fire Starter
Original poster
Sep 17, 2018
Amazon has some really great Black Friday deals going on for Smokers, Grills, and Accessories right now. Don't know how long this will go...maybe through the weekend, but there's a LOT of deals. (My bank account is already suffering this morning!...and the wife is getting VERY suspicious! LOL!)
Check out these deals and many, MANY more. Apoligies in advance to your spouses who will likely be screaming at you shortly!:p

https://amzn.to/2OYyocb
Amazon Smokers.jpeg
https://amzn.to/2OYyocb

Save up to 20% off all products from @owens BBQ including already discounted/sale items while supplies last!
With these discounts you can save up to $32 off thermometers and smoke generators up to $22 off regular prices!
www.OwensBBQ.com

W6JTzq.jpg

Attachments

• 2018OwensBBQBlackFridayCyberMondayCropped.jpg
    2018OwensBBQBlackFridayCyberMondayCropped.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 7
Just ordered me a new replacement smoker, from Dick's sporting goods. 25% discount was calling my name. I hope they get it in for me to pickup this weekend. I already have a spiral ham and ABT fixings to test it out. Happy Turkey Day.

Masterbuilt MES 130S Digital Electric Smoker $179.99 1 $179.99
SKU: 19532840

Pick Up In Store: Order Subtotal $179.99
Estimated Shipping and Handling FREE
Promo Discount and/or ScoreCard Reward Certificate -$45.00
Estimated Tax $8.10
Estimated Order Total $143.09

Ready for some smokey goodness coming my way. Will keep my MES 30 Gen 1 for cold smoke only.
John

Save up to 20% off all products from @owens BBQ including already discounted/sale items while supplies last!
With these discounts you can save up to $32 off thermometers and smoke generators up to $22 off regular prices!
www.OwensBBQ.com

W6JTzq.jpg
All over this one .
5 x 8 tray , 6 inch tube , 6 lbs of pellets and a Mav instant read for a great price .
Thanks for posting this .

I was in Sportsman's Warehouse this morning, and they had a MES40, with window and cover for $179. Nice deal, but the wife wouldn't appreciate a 6th smoker at the house.
They're sold out online.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky