Enabled myself.....................again.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yes I just went on their web site just now because I could not believe your price so I had to see if I could get that here , I would have run right over ( OK drove ) and picked some up. That is a picture from right now on my monitor .

David
ci.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: DRKsmoking
When will I learn?? Checking out Thanksgiving sales on the exchange. Shouldn't have done that!

View attachment 681683
5 piece CI kit with 5 quart Dutch oven. I've been wanting a smaller Dutch oven for some time.
So, for about 10.00 more I got more pans to boot! 59.99 shipped.
Why do you temp me!!! :P

Nice haul man. Enjoy the new pans :D

Reactions: Steve H
We also have a place around here called Princess Auto, and their prices for Lodge pans and Blackstone things are just as bad in price
Like a 6 1/2 pan for $30. plus tax

I can't afford these prices , I'm just a carpenter, not an electrician, :emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing: lol

DSC_8862.JPG

David

• Haha
Those prices are nuts! Is there a Lodge cast iron equivalent made in Canada?

Yes they are, and I am not sure but there are generic ones that are cheaper. But not a lot. I will have to look into other brands. I have a good one but no name , have had it for years. Most places carry Lodge , just thought I should check Costco I have to go there Monday for some bum fluff and things.

David

Yes they are, and I am not sure but there are generic ones that are cheaper. But not a lot. I will have to look into other brands. I have a good one but no name , have had it for years. Most places carry Lodge , just thought I should check Costco I have to go there Monday for some bum fluff and things.

David
If you're not in a rush, I find quite a few at garage sales for cheap. But I also enjoy restoring them. Not that I need them lol.

Ryan

I find quite a few at garage sales for cheap

Thanks Ryan , that is the way to go. I am not in a hurry, just seen Steve's great deal , and made me
want things I really don't need . But would like to have . Lol

Even CI at the Sally Ann's and Goodwills are out of touch with reality around here.

If I see a nice Dutch oven at a yard sale , I will try to make it mine. :emoji_sunglasses: :emoji_sunglasses:

David

Sweet deal! My wife uses that round griddle for pancakes, heating up tortillas, etc. By comparison Amazon is selling the same set for quite a bit more:
I didn't even notice what that pan was!

Nice treat to ones self-Steve.

Warren
Yup! I just need to explain to Ann that I needed this!

Too many enablers on this site. Haha I bought a new puppy for my wife's 50th birthday but thought a little more should be added. Your post pushed me to this Cyber Monday deal.

View attachment 681937
I love Lodge enameled Dutch ovens... have 2. Love the regular dutch ovens as well. and the skillets... my favorites are still the ones from my mothers though.

Reactions: chopsaw and Steve H
my favorites are still the ones from my mothers though.
Yup . Have 2 from Grandma's .
My dad ate out of them when he was young , and my Mom fed use with them we were kids . Now I use them today to feed myself and my kids .
This is a couple years ago , just after cleaning . I found them by accident when Cleaning out Mom's garage . All mine are family hand downs or gifts . I never clean the handles on the passed down family stuff .
20200702_083651.jpg

Too many enablers on this site. Haha I bought a new puppy for my wife's 50th birthday but thought a little more should be added. Your post pushed me to this Cyber Monday deal.

View attachment 681937

WOW! I thought I did something good but I showed my great deal to the wife and she said what? She got the same thing in blue from TJ MAX for $35. She pulled it out of the cabinet and sure enough it looks like the same one, only blue enamel.

• Haha
Hoping everyone had a great Thanksgiving.
Have fun shopping and enjoy the flavors!
www.OwensBBQ.com
Coupon codes valid through 11/27/23.
BF24Menu.jpg

Encapsulated citric acid, carrot fiber, meat bags, natural, collagen and fibrous casings and many other processing supplies in stock.
-----

List of manufacturers we have products available in stock from.
Owens BBQ Product Inventory 6-24.jpg

Hoping everyone had a great Thanksgiving.
Have fun shopping and enjoy the flavors!
www.OwensBBQ.com
Coupon codes valid through 11/27/23.
View attachment 682036
Encapsulated citric acid, carrot fiber, meat bags, natural, collagen and fibrous casings and many other processing supplies in stock.
-----

List of manufacturers we have products available in stock from.
View attachment 682038
I can vouch for the German Bologna.
I figured out precise "by weight" measurements for since their measuring directions are not as clear and straight forward as one may want.
So I can share them as needed if anyone jumps on that German Bologna :D

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky