Dogs...What breed do you have and whats their name

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I have 2 heres the 2 yr old boston terrier named buddy the rat and i have a 12 yr old red and white siberian husky named tasha

125 pound Chesapeake Bay Retriever named Chester with bad knees (cant run for too long...and dangit he is a good begger so I feed him!)
95 pound Boxer named Axle...built like a brick ****house
25 pound boston terrier named Keno build like a brick ****house

The boston runs the show most days, and don't let a chessie in the water you play hell gettin em out! My avatar pic has the two big ones howlin at the firetrucks while I was smoking pepper sticks.

got an english bulldog, best dog around, she actually knows its saturday, weekdays she does not move from the bed alarm goes off at 530 and she sleeps, saturday i get up about seven and she is right behind me all day doing chores and smoking very smart dog

We have a Charcoal Lab. He is just 6 months old.
His name is Fedor. (after MMA fighter Fedor "The Last Empoeror" Emelianenko)
Here is a recent pic.

Great companions everyone. My 9 year old Pug named Harley is my smoking buddy.
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

My brother raised redbone coon houns for several years, some great looking dogs. He has 4 of his own...the parents, plus two from different litters over the past few years.

We have a mutt named Emma, a rescue dog I got at about 7 weeks old. She looked like $hit and smelled like death - but we got her taken care of at the vet, and she turned out awesome. She's just about 4 now, smart as a whip - crazy smart. We never really did zero in on her breeding though...the rescue shelter vet supposedly thought she was a puggle (pug-beagle) mixed with something else and wouldn't get to more than 30 lbs. or so. Well, she's about 75 lbs. now and she's been a real fun horse for the kids over the years :-)

VERY well behaved, too. Dosn't bark unless necessary, i.e - doesn't bark at the mailman because I explained she didn't need to!

Nice lookin dog but there is no such thing as a charcoal lab. Nice try though. I have two yellow labs (one is really a fox red) the redder of the yellows is a two year old female pointing lab a great pheasant dog. The other is an 11 year old male and hasn't lost a crippled duck in his whole life. We shoot hundreds of ducks, geese, and phez over him and he never stops amazing me.

My wife and I own and operate an American Eskimo Rescue Organization... No-profit and as a hobby. We get paid nothing!

Average about 40 dogs a year rescued and placed in homes.

We have 5 in house right now, with 2 of them older and with cancer, only months to live.

Teddy, Bobbie, Jingles, Sammie "biggie", and Buddy...

http://eskierescuestl.org/

How do you find them in a snow storm??

I have a yardfull of rescued dogs of every size and breed, some off white but no pure white ones.

icon_lol.gif
Sometimes I have to 'squint' when I'm looking out the back door for them in the snow... I'll give ya that...

no pics, but i have a pound rescue yellow lab mix with some shepherd in him...longer hair than pure lab. His name is Jager.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky