Dogs...What breed do you have and whats their name

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I have a male AKC Siberian Husky named Denali
b7662e02_vbattach24008.jpg

As you see on all my post....top one is my 7 mo. old "Redbone Coonhound" LUKE and the botoom pic is of my 100lb. yellow lab "SONNY" 4 yrs old. All my dogs have been larger breeds....this is my first experience with a coonhound though....he came staight out of Kentucky with a rescue with 8 other siblings that were doomed to be put to sleep....!!! He's just learning how to bay....neighbors got to love it...oh well !!!

Rick

An AKA registered male Beagle. He is getting up there in age, has been a wonderful part of our family since the day we brought him home 10 weeks old. Total house dog, not a howler, and loves my lap when I'm in the recliner.

Have wife and two kids, 21 months Carson, 1 month Chloe lynn. and two dogs
A 7 year old Retriever -Bailey, and a 4 year old Nova Scotian Duck Tolling Retriever -Digger
Pics of the Pooches to come

We have two of My Daughters North American champion Shiz tsu's. Link to My Daughters award winning Shis Tzu's

http://www.rupertsshihtzu.com/

Photobucket is acting up today and I can't seem to get the url's for pictures of my dogs...

2 Cockers one Black and One Golden, 4 rescued mutts from the pound.
Sadly we lost our 4 year old Black Lab to Cancer.
The Lab was Shadow, ( Labs by the way are the most prevelant breed in North America and the most popular name for a dog is Shadow )

The female Shiz tsu is named Casa pronunced Case ah as in Case-a-beer.
The male Shiz tsu Is named Budweizer. Three of the Mutts are called Buddy.

So when we call them we alway stuck our heads out the back door and yell Case-a-Bud.

The golden cocker is named Molson so we sometimes call for a Case-a Molson golden.

The Black Cocker is called Hash!

My Sister in laws little mutt living upstairs in the inlaw suite is called Irish Mist. ( Named for An Irish whiskey my Uncle liked. ) Misty for short.

Oh Yes, and the cat is Bottle.

Is anyone sensing a theme here?

PS. I did not name any of the dogs except for Shadow. My little parsnip flower named most of them. The Buddys all were named when we got them from the pound.

Casa
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...rstsmok004.jpg

That's hilarous, I though mine was the only dog that made that noise. Mine's name is Kali. I picked the dog and the kids got to pick the name. She's almost 7 years old and can't hardly walk she's got arthritis in her knees so bad. But we all still laugh our heads off when she makes that Chewbacca howl. And her bark, which she rarely does, man she sounds vicious. Here she is hanging with me during a smoke last summer. She's lost some weight since then. She's at about 75 lbs now.
ry%3D400

2 yorkies, m&f, tucker and roxie. 2 outdoor dogs, 1 shepherd female rescued from animal shelter named angel. 1 shepherd mix, female named chitheat.
icon_mrgreen.gif

heres Winchester, hes a pure collie and very smart and hornery. hes 80# now and got alot of personality. he also has a chewbacca howl, mostly in the mornings

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky