Display your hunting pictures

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
you know, I did't see one fish in those pics you just posted, gyp....

let me go look again....

nope, not one fish.....

but I need to go look one more time.....

nope, still no fish.....but I like lookin at those pics.........

going back to look some more.....

tongue.gif

those "left handed flounder" would make some great smoked cheek steaks- sharpen a soup can lid & cookie cutter the cheek meat... mm,mmm,mmm,wrap in bacon like a filet mignin w/ a dash of basil & a shot of beer over the top and a clove of garlic..... aww thats alaskan cookin'

Follow up to yesterdays catch.The third tray didnt make it too the camera time when the neighbor wandered over.
9d430f52_vbattach12969.jpg

74db0827_vbattach12968.jpg

I'm on the left with our 62lb wahoo. I just caught a 25lb black fin tuna but don't have pics. trust me he (tuna) wasn't smoked he was quick seared after being marinated with teriyaki and rubbed with sesame seeds. sliced med rare and fresh from the atlantic it was unbelievable, and I'm not a fish person I'll eat any shellfish but as far as fish goes this was red and tastes like steak, yummmy tuna!

wahoodp8.jpg

Here is a pic of 13 piglets that I trapped in April. They weighed about 25lbs then ... today they are about 60lbs.
normal_13_pigs_06s.jpg

I BBQ'd the hams from this boar for the 4th.
normal_Boar___sow_009s.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky