Didn't know where to post?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

squeezy

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jul 17, 2005
Woodstock, Ontario, Canada
Had such a variety today, I didn't know where I should post ...
On pure volume ... I guess it would be chicken.

Chicken wings
Chicken thighs & drums
Abts made with cream, asiago, and parmesan cheese
Pork tenderloin wrapped in bacon
Vidalia onion 'bloomin' syle

Here is my CCSV tucked into the garden shed out of the wind.
Bottom rack, thighs & drums. Middle, pork tenderloin hidden behind wings. Top, ABTs, jalapeños and Hungarian yellow.
Close-up of some ABTs and the Bloomin' Onion
Finished wings & ABTs snuggling up to a favorite brown pop.
Onion cooling on chicken thighs.
Smoked Blooming Onion.

... and also today, I did a small Prime Rib in the 'oven'
PDT_Armataz_01_33.gif
along with double baked potatos ... to keep the missus happy!

Excellent job Paul. But I think the proper place to put it would be on my dinner table
icon_mrgreen.gif
. Looks great to me, not bad for a Sunday meal... or two
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Just for two ... and there is the week ahead ya know? Gotta have Q every other day or so, just to keep my sanity (such as it is )
icon_lol.gif

Great lookin Q views,what a savory combination. My sombrero is off to you Squeezy!

I drizzeled Balsamic vinegar, EVOO, a little brown sugar, and garlic powder on it. Flavor was very good, but it didn't carmelize in 2 ½ hrs. I would pop it in the oven to finish next time or do it at a higher temp while doing a beer butt chicken.

Nice spread Squeezy, that looks like I should be there to help you with that!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky