Daughters coming home!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

JLeonard

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Apr 17, 2020
Southaven, MS
When the daughter, hecXCV hecXCV says shes coming home from West Virginia after not seeing her for a year and she’s bearing us another grandchild (her first) you ask what she wants to eat. She says, pulled chicken and baked beans. Who am I to say no!
IMG_1334.jpeg
chicken thighs, baked beans, and SmokinAl SmokinAl style briskets flats soaking up some maple smoke!

Jim

Congrats Gramps, and the chow looks great.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: JLeonard
Congrats hecXCV and grandpa too. Gotta feed them what they want or they may get mean after all she's eating for two.

• Haha
To me just having family together is a blessing, regardless of the food, and another grandchild too? It just doesn't get any better, Jim...

Congrats hecXCV and grandpa too. Gotta feed them what they want or they may get mean after all she's eating for two.
Man I tore Kroger apart looking for Clausen sliced dill pickles for almost an hour yesterday. Finally found them in the meat department buried under some other stuff!!! That is one of her cravings right now. I got two of the biggest jars.

Didnt get any of the finish pics but I can tell ya.....Pulling and packaging that chicken for reheating it was amazing (used TulsaJeff TulsaJeff recipe) and that brisket flat SmokinAl SmokinAl style, Me and Lesa could have ate one by ourselves as I was slicing it!

Jim

When the daughter, hecXCV hecXCV says shes coming home from West Virginia after not seeing her for a year and she’s bearing us another grandchild (her first) you ask what she wants to eat. She says, pulled chicken and baked beans. Who am I to say no!
View attachment 672176
chicken thighs, baked beans, and SmokinAl SmokinAl style briskets flats soaking up some maple smoke!

Jim
Shr picked good food, and you'll make it great! congrats.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky