Crab/Shrimp Boil

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Texas Cookin'

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Jan 28, 2019
Sitting in church a few weeks ago and somehow the preacher is tying in valentines and chocolates/flowers in his message. My wife always takes notes of the sermon. This day she wrote a note to me. It said I don’t want any flowers or chocolates just crab legs. Ok got it!
54A38EB8-E6BD-4D0C-A8E9-4BBC4FA646F1.jpeg
217AC44D-8F34-40A6-A81C-2D2909B24635.jpeg
5A13D527-278C-45A5-ABEC-29DB09DC2FAA.jpeg

I’m a day or 3 late but I gotter done.

Last edited:
It said I don’t want any flowers or chocolates just crab legs.
I don't even know your wife but I like her already :emoji_laughing: Very nice meal and gracious of you to make the sacrifice to fulfill her Valentines wish :emoji_wink: The flowers were a nice touch also...and possibly saved your butt when the memory of that great meal had faded from her memory.

Robert

Reactions: babydocsmoke
Great gift!
Great wife!
That seafood boil sure looks good!
Dang, something else for the ToDo list!
Al

I don't even know your wife but I like her already :emoji_laughing: Very nice meal and gracious of you to make the sacrifice to fulfill her Valentines wish :emoji_wink: The flowers were a nice touch also...and possibly saved your butt when the memory of that great meal had faded from her memory.

Robert
No doubt about that Robert! Thanks for taking a look.

Looks great! But thinking if I got that note passed to me in church my wife might get a dirty look... about the same time as my stomach started growling!
And no flowers for my wife either... but a plant would never be turned down!

Ryan

Yeah, mine's still into the flowers. The most tragic thing for me in regards to COVID is my wife's sense of smell / taste. Its been over 2 years and never returned. The kids will still eat BBQ, but my wife is really turned off to it. Its really a bummer...

Looks great! But thinking if I got that note passed to me in church my wife might get a dirty look... about the same time as my stomach started growling!
And no flowers for my wife either... but a plant would never be turned down!

Ryan
Haha! Thinking about food in church is a normal occurrence for me!

Yeah, mine's still into the flowers. The most tragic thing for me in regards to COVID is my wife's sense of smell / taste. It’s been over 2 years and never returned. The kids will still eat BBQ, but my wife is really turned off to it. Its really a bummer...
I really hate to hear that doc. That is awful. I hope she eventually gets her senses back.

Reactions: babydocsmoke
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky