Corned Beef Ideas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

RiversideSm0ker

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Jan 30, 2018
Riverside, Cal
Hey everybody,

I am wanting to cook a corned beef point that I have in the freezer. I’m open to cooking it on my highland or my kettle. I would love to hear your suggestions as to the best way to cook this without a crock pot. I definitely want to cook it outside. Thanks in advance for your feedback.
G

I am no expert but I do cook these a lot in my smoker, family favorite.

i use a no salt rub, run smoker at 225f, when internal hits 150f I wrap in foil and finish around 200 or until probe tender.

some people add fluid when they wrap, I don’t and yet they come out super juicy. I end up with alot of juice when I unwrap.

Hope that helps.

This is what I do every time I get Corned points at a good price...JJ

Agree with chef.

Soak, hammer (and I mean hammer) with coarse fresh cracked pepper and fresh coarse ground coriander and smoke like you would a brisket.

giphy (5).gif

Reactions: JC in GB
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky