• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Congratulations to the December 2018 Class

SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 11, 2015
Wow I am very humble and honored to be recognized with the this elite group. Congrats to all for making the grade. I will try to continue to do what ever I did to make this group. Thanks to whom the committee is for my bestowed honor.

Warren

dcecil

Master of the Pit
Apr 3, 2018
Its awesome to see all of you get your recognition. I have snagged some great recipes, received awesome advice and enjoyed being apart of your threads or vice versa. Great group, and Sonny E keep up the jokes. You definitely keep it loose buddy.

smokerjim

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jan 14, 2014
I'm surprised with the otbs member, will say though it wouldn't be possible without the knowledge of the people on this forum who I learned so much from over the past few years.

SonnyE

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Dec 13, 2017
Its awesome to see all of you get your recognition. I have snagged some great recipes, received awesome advice and enjoyed being apart of your threads or vice versa. Great group, and Sonny E keep up the jokes. You definitely keep it loose buddy.

I'll try Doug.
I told Dave, I'm an A'hole, and stuff just comes out.
I'll let you paint in the expletives.

Rafter H BBQ

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 18, 2013
Congrats to all! Great lookin bunch of new members!

image.jpeg

old sarge

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Nov 26, 2012
Anyone know why some member number numbers are in blue and others not? Just curious.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Top Bottom
Clicky