Concrete Protection from Rust

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I have a box full of them about 8 feet from me.
When I go to Lowes for whatever , I always take a pass through the hardware aisle . I'll grab a pack of something I don't need or went for at the time . 5 or 6 dollar item . Screws , bracket of some sort , felt buttons ,,, whatever .
When that time comes , and you have it hanging in the shop already ,,, it's nice .

When I go to Lowes for whatever , I always take a pass through the hardware aisle . I'll grab a pack of something I don't need or went for at the time . 5 or 6 dollar item . Screws , bracket of some sort , felt buttons ,,, whatever .
When that time comes , and you have it hanging in the shop already ,,, it's nice .
I do the same thing but when I need it. I either cain't find it or forgot about buying it. LoL CRS is a real problem now!

I'm cheap, for temporary I would bust out a few of these plastic plates, I maybe even double them up. LOL!!!
1715555005745.jpeg

:emoji_laughing::emoji_thumbsup:

Last edited:
Reactions: 02ebz06
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky