• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Come Back Every Day to Win! A-MAZE-N Products Thanksgiving Giveaway

SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kjw08

Fire Starter
Aug 14, 2013
If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke some bread for stuffing  for Thanksgiving

jayskibum

Fire Starter
Nov 12, 2013
“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ______fresh venison______ for Thanksgiving.”

iowa josh83

Smoke Blower
Mar 22, 2011
If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to cold smoke some dry cured bacon for Thanksgiving day breakfast!

demosthenes9

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Apr 2, 2013
“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a little bit of everything for Thanksgiving

fishybus

Nov 22, 2013
“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a rib roast for Thanksgiving.”

draken

Jul 18, 2013
“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ___a double smoked ham___ for Thanksgiving.”

mohlrich

Fire Starter
Jun 25, 2012
 “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ham for Thanksgiving.”

slots

Fire Starter
Jul 1, 2013
“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke breakfast sausage, bacon, a ham and a turkey for my whole family traveling into town to meet my new Baby girl for Thanksgiving.”

driedstick

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Nov 3, 2011
 “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke ___double smoked ham____ for Thanksgiving.”

shoneyboy

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Nov 3, 2010
 “If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke Pulled Ham and eggs for Thanksgiving.”

jayj123

Fire Starter
Aug 2, 2011
“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke two butts for Thanksgiving.”

kandl

Smoking Fanatic
Jul 22, 2013
If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke Beer Can Chicken for Thanksgiving.

backyardboss

Smoke Blower
Oct 16, 2013
“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke a nice matching pair of pork loins for Thanksgiving.”

Incidentally, $1.77 # right now at the Kroger!

thferret

Oct 24, 2013
“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke it all  for Thanksgiving.”

julliette

Fire Starter
Mar 6, 2013
“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke  a turkey and a ham for Thanksgiving.”

doctord1955

Smoking Fanatic
Jan 22, 2011
~~~~“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke turkey for Thanksgiving.”

bluto

Meat Mopper
Feb 3, 2012
“If I win the A-MAZE-N-PELLET-SMOKER Contest, I plan to smoke mashed potatoes for Thanksgiving.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Top Bottom
Clicky