Cobb portable grill..... Kind of cool idea - not sure how well it works.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I was going to get one for the motorhome then stumbled onto the collapsable smoker over at camerons. I have heard great things about them. My camerons is having touble holding 225 so I may be back on the market soon

I was going to get one for the motorhome then stumbled onto the collapsable smoker over at camerons. I have heard great things about them. My camerons is having touble holding 225 so I may be back on the market soon
Only thing I didn't like was the manufacturer mentioned that if you want to hold low heat (aka smoking) you have to add 1 briquet every hour or so.... I bet if you could figure out a way to damp the air intake you could run a mini-minion method on it and get way better burn times.

Only thing I didn't like was the manufacturer mentioned that if you want to hold low heat (aka smoking) you have to add 1 briquet every hour or so.... I bet if you could figure out a way to damp the air intake you could run a mini-minion method on it and get way better burn times.
I agree. I read on another site (I cant remember where) that several guys had them and really liked them - I did  all that research over a year ago and cant remember where all I went.

LOL---I saw an ad for this thing somewhere lately:

It says the wife has to sit in the back seat, because the "Cobb Portable Grill" rides up front! LOL

Bear

Nice.. I like the kit they have on their site..  on sale..299!

Craig

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky