Christmas exchange?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Yes, but depends on interest. I hope they do it again. I have done it twice and it's cool! I'm in.

Reactions: TNJAKE
I could get into this again
We used to do it on the Bradley forum, we had a member there who knew everything about everything and he pinched a hissy and it got stopped. Allot of long time members left

I joined about 6 weeks before Christmas last year so I didn't think it appropriate to sign up but would love to do it this year. Some really cool gifts exchanged last Christmas

I’ve done the Christmas Exchange for the past two years. It’s fun, and better yet you get to know people and become friends. So, hopefully we do it again this year.

I'm with TNJAKE TNJAKE I didnt do it last year but would be intrested. Guess I was not sure how it worked.....draw from a hat? Price ranges/limits? Need some more info....

Here's how they did it last year

Here's how they did it last year
Yes thats how we did it on the other forum. It cool to see someone get a gift from another state.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky