Chicken...something!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
Hey all. Me and Ann usually discuss dinner plans. But yesterday was nuts at work. And Ann knows that if I don't text during the day. Then I'm not having a good day. And probably won't be answering soon. So, when I got home last night. I was greeted by a really nice smell coming from the kitchen.

IMG_0401.jpg

This is boneless chicken breast that was seasoned with salt and pepper. And pan cooked until it wasn't pink in the center. While that was going on. She had mushrooms and onions saute' in a pan. And bacon cooking until crisp in another pan.
Then layered it and added monterey cheese on top. Then broiled until melted. She knocked it clear out of the park! Pretty simple. And layered with textures and flavors. The ol girl can really kick it in the kitchen!

It looks very good and probably tasted even better

Steve that’s what I’m talking about. I bet it was great. I’ve found the last minute throw together meals are the best, or the most work haha

Gee, lucky man Steve! The best thing I can recall coming home to is Chinese take out, probably another reason I've always done the cooking. RAY

Hey all. Me and Ann usually discuss dinner plans. But yesterday was nuts at work. And Ann knows that if I don't text during the day. Then I'm not having a good day. And probably won't be answering soon. So, when I got home last night. I was greeted by a really nice smell coming from the kitchen.

View attachment 491036

This is boneless chicken breast that was seasoned with salt and pepper. And pan cooked until it wasn't pink in the center. While that was going on. She had mushrooms and onions saute' in a pan. And bacon cooking until crisp in another pan.
Then layered it and added monterey cheese on top. Then broiled until melted. She knocked it clear out of the park! Pretty simple. And layered with textures and flavors. The ol girl can really kick it in the kitchen!
Wow! Looks good! Hope you have a better day tomorrow.

Kinda like a chicken pot pie w/o the pie.

Point for sure
Chris

That looks and sounds incredible. I'll have to try it! That has to be awesome to come home to.
That looks very tasty Steve, great job Ann.
Steve, I like that style of meal. Simple, flavorful and made with love. Our compliments to Ann🍻
John
It looks very good and probably tasted even better
Steve that’s what I’m talking about. I bet it was great. I’ve found the last minute throw together meals are the best, or the most work haha
I would love that plate.
My Wife does not cook mushrooms
Gee, lucky man Steve! The best thing I can recall coming home to is Chinese take out, probably another reason I've always done the cooking. RAY
Wow! Looks good! Hope you have a better day tomorrow.
Kinda like a chicken pot pie w/o the pie.

Point for sure
Chris
Looks real good Steve. You're very lucky. Excellent work Ann.
EXCELLENT!!
The like is for Ann!
Al

Ann said thanks! She had no idea I posted this until I showed her this morning. She was rather tickled and pleased by all of your responses.

Reactions: Wurstmeister
Steve that looks great I thought Chicken Parm when I seen it. Nice job Ann
Richie
Thanks for sharing Steve

That looks great Steve! Really digging the melted cheese and bacon over top.

Great Job Ann!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky