• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Cheesy ABT's

SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tn_bbq

Smoking Fanatic
Jun 2, 2008
I'm in the "canoe" boat on this one (pun intended).

I slice my peppers length-wise so they are in the shape of a canoe.

I'll then use a standard teaspoon to fill them up (using the pepper to scrape the filling).

I prefer to use room temperature cream cheese, but never seem to remember to take the stuff out of the fridge early enough. Therefore, I just pop it in the microwave for a little while along with the grated cheese and other stuff. For the most part, I don't nuke it long enoug for the hard cheese to melt.

oneshot

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
May 30, 2009
Hey jersey, if you poke a hole in the bottom of the pepper with a toothpick the unwanted grease will drain out. Check out this thread and you'll see what I mean. http://www.smokingmeatforums.com/for...ad.php?t=78995
And you're right, it is a cupcake decorator. I just used the term cookie cutter so everyone would know what I was talking about.
The above link will show how well the processor worked also.
biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
Clicky