Char Broil Warehouse Smoke Wood

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

banderson7474

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
May 24, 2016
Alabama (near Auburn)
I've read on here that some locations have a hard time getting smoke wood at a good price. I just wanted to share this and maybe I'm just lucky but I have a Char Broil warehouse near me and they sell grills and accessories and most importantly smoke wood. For the small bags of chips, it's only $1 and for the big bags of logs it's only $5. There is a bigger selection of types for the chips but I use the big bags. Anyway, I thought I would share and maybe they can be bought online for that price or maybe there are more stores like this in your area.

Wow. What a great price for chunks and logs. We don’t have anything like that around here but I have noticed Academy sporting goods stores always seem to have the big bags of logs on sale. Sometimes even on clearance. It’s a good store to check out anyway. They have a pretty good grilling/smoking section. Anytime we go in my wife has to drag me away drooling lol. I always regret not stocking up on more logs and charcoal whenever I don’t stop in and look around for awhile.

I'm kinda new but I didn't like using chips at all from the start and went straight to wood chunks. I may try logs soon but soaking a wood chunk and setting it in and not having to worry about replacing wood chips on 5hr plus sessions is such more convenient for me. The local hardware store, Lowes, and Home depot sells mild flavors like cherry and apple as well as the ones you can always find like Mesq. and Hickory.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky