Can't wait for College football to START!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Well if you want to know how good the Cajuns are ask Florida and no I do not think we have played in a while. We are alot better than the ULM team that beat you last year. Saturday can not get here soon enough.

We have one of the best young coaches in America. And our talent rivals with yours again we will see. Good luck to the pigs on Saturday you may need it.
Wait you mean USL, home of the Ragin Cajuns? McNaspy Stadium? Nicks, Mother's Mantle, and the Keg (Kenneth E. Gilbeau), after the game? LOL.... That was a party college!

Wait you mean USL, home of the Ragin Cajuns? McNaspy Stadium? Nicks, Mother's Mantle, and the Keg (Kenneth E. Gilbeau), after the game? LOL.... That was a party college!
I went to USL in '64. Playboy magazine had us rated number two party college in the country. Back then the place to go was The Library or Voories lounge across the street. When I didn't make the grade my mom asked what was the problem. I told her I didn't know 'cause I was at the Library every night. When the Library burned down everybody went across the street to Voories for a pitcher of beer to throw on the fire.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky