Can you smoke a Chuck Roast?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That is exactly right!

Pregnant women are borderline bipolar anyways, she'll come around. One day she might just suprise ya and say, "when you gonna smoke up some meats".
Ahh! probly not!
icon_smile.gif

Glad to see the helpfull advise comes through again.

The Q-view sure looked nice!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

I am a big, no HUGE believer in resting your meat when they are done!
icon_eek.gif

Oh, the lessons we pick up when trying something new. Saw some great looking chuck roasts at Sam's Club the other day, tempted to go get a couple.

As for how much wood, I have a GOSM and use the smoke box that came with it... found out that if I don't cram the box full of chunks and splinters to fill every niche, I get the best smoke and no flare ups. A few chunks loosely placed seems to do best for me - and gets the right amount of smoke.

Also really like the calm wind days or just a slight breeze. My patience tends to run thin when I can't get the temp to hold steady or even up to what I want it at on windy days. Haven't built a wind screen or a stack yet, a stack sounds like it may be a nice mod.

Taipans - nice brewing blog! :)

The wind was very annoying yesterday. Thanks for the compliment, I am having fun blogging. Its nice to show family and friends what your up to instead of explaining it over and over. lol

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky