Calling All Iowa Smokers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokebuzz

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jul 14, 2006
IOWA!!
Since there has been such a massive influx of us, how bout we have a little get together on the 1st of Sept., something qwick and sweet, maybe cook afew ribs and a couple beverages.? Location?? we could do my place in Nevada but i have no shade , someone else got some shade, or a park some where??? any intrest?? what do you think??? post up or pm me.

WD, just watched the vid in your sig line..........lordy, that's funny!!!

"a corn dog in one hand, a budweiser in the other.......my tattoo is growing!!".............dang, that's funny!
biggrin.gif

If We could move it to another weekend like the one after, we could have it at My Brothers in Ankeny Ia.

I got me some rabbits we can smoke up also

RichNuts!

That may work, i got kids that week, but they ain't trouble for anyone but me.

What ever works for the majority works for me.

I' getten hungrey, a brisket may require a early morning, but like i always say " you can't smoke all day if you don't start in the mornig"
(drink)

How about we shoot for Middle or End of Sept. Do it on a Saturday so we can have plenty of time to have some adult beverages. We could all smoke something and bring it. Matt has a nice roomy place in Ankeny Ia to have it at. What do you guys think? Second or third week in sept? Atleast that way it will be Sqquirrel season! :)

Chappy

Dude, i think i'm screwed for doing for a while, harvest is hitting and we got way to many projects to get completed/started along with all the service calls i'll have to take care of, maybe late oct.?
Sucks to be an Electrician now

The colder it gets out, the less ice we'll need for the beer. after the last few mornings, i think we may have a early winter

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky