Burnt ends my way...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fxsales1959

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Dec 17, 2019
PembrokePines, FL
I been talking about this awhile. I've never been a big fan of BBQ sauce on beef. I've made some good sloppy BBQ burnt ends, but they were just too sweet for me., This morning I got a hankerin to try something different. I whipped up a redneck demi-glace. Basically a thick rich broth with BTB, some spices, a dab of cornstarch and a packet of Knoor aujus mix. the rest is burnt ends by the book. WSM, 328, paper at 175, cube and add demi-glace. Th e food channel guys would shit themselves with me calling it a demi-glace.
Anyway. green beans and cornbread by mama.
that's all

burnt ends demi glace.jpg

Looks tasty to me. The whole meal looks really good!! Just did some burnt ends last night with BBQ sauce they were good but I like the idea of a more savory style instead of sweet. Will have to try that!!

Last edited:
Looks good FX and a nice twist on the burnts.

Point for sure
Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky