Buffalo wining it

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kit s

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Sep 2, 2017
Messed up state of California
Yesterday grilled up some Buffalo wings and squash (yellow crook neck and zucchini).
Sauce.
Franks hot sauce, butter, vinegar, and for a little more zing Carolina reaper chili powder (about 1/3 tsp).
Gave wings a light dusting of master chefs maple seasoning powder, then threw them on the grill over direct heat to give skin a little char.
Moved them to indirect heat and mopped with sauce every 10 minutes.
45 minutes in threw on the squash.
Did i say zing on the sauce, should had said pow or zoom , as it definitely ignited the old after burners. Chased with a beer or 2.
Ranch for dipping veggies, as i like the wings straight up as they were.
kit

Attachments

• DSCN0121.JPG
    DSCN0121.JPG
    139.5 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCN0124.JPG
    DSCN0124.JPG
    114.1 KB · Views: 33
  • DSCN0125.JPG
    DSCN0125.JPG
    132.5 KB · Views: 30
  • DSCN0128.JPG
    DSCN0128.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 30
  • DSCN0132.JPG
    DSCN0132.JPG
    128.1 KB · Views: 31
  • DSCN0134.JPG
    DSCN0134.JPG
    144.1 KB · Views: 49
Reactions: gmc2003
Well we love the heat, so bring it on!
Those wings look delicious!
Just have to have plenty of beer to chase them down with !!!
Al

That's a plate of wings that you should be proud of. Those look and sound fantastic.

Point for sure.

Chris

Thanks Al , Chili...like em blazing also...and of course it does give a good reason to have a couple beers or so...like I need a reason...:D
Chili, I got a pound of it and use it in a lot of my stuff. Only problem is the powder makes me sneeze, just opening the container:)

Badda boom, badda Bing, you really nailed it with them there Buffalo Wings.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky