Bud's BBQ Salad

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I am LMFAO.......this was intended to be a funny and light hearted side of a great event in the great State of Missouri a few weeks ago. Some very good hearted people showed up to share Q. So yes, I dumped a kazillion racks of ribs but Wylie the Forum mascot licked up any semblance of ribs. Hope no one was offended, and, much more importantly, hope all involved had fun.

PS...thanks Joe and Chad, have not laughed so hard in a very long time.

bud

Wellll, let me tell ya Pilgrims ya'll had me convinced that the guns were drawn and the the wagons circled!

Guess I shoulda been there, huh?

My apologies for taking the point on the battle that wasn't!

Good luck and good Q!

Cheers!

(Whew!)

Gee, tried to straighen this out early on. Meant nothing mean spirited....it is all UltraMag and Pigcycle's doing.
rolleyes.gif
icon_cry.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

icon_mrgreen.gif
icon_mrgreen.gif
icon_mrgreen.gif
icon_mrgreen.gif
icon_mrgreen.gif

PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

There, I feel better!

G'night, children!
icon_wink.gif

Me thinks you protest too much, Chad. If you were not responsible for the unlawful pics, then who was?

And yes, Mike, we are cookin to who layed the chunk - for sure.

i didn't read the replies, just the first post. for me it is easy. i don't eat salad; i eat very few veggies. i eat meat, potatoes, and a few fruits. the only veggies i eat, if they are even veggies at all, are fried okra (has to be fried crispy), different peppers, green beans (sometimes, depends on what kind they are), fried squash (has to be fried crispy), corn, and i think that is about it. i believe most of those are technically fruit.

But thanks for being there if we should ever need ya Monty Pops

Tsk, tsk tsk...suffering succotash.....and grown men no less
icon_mrgreen.gif
I could hear Bud last night as I was trying to go to sleep laughing harder then Iv'e heard him laugh in a long while
icon_biggrin.gif

Monty, I will send Bud directley to his room tonight, no dinner, no TV....the shame of this
icon_razz.gif
OOPS, he'll be in Boston at Joe's grand opening, hardly seems like a fitting punisment
icon_wink.gif
Lol....

Here's what I'm gettin'. Somebody dropped a mess of ribs at the SMF meeting, somebody else is trying to give him a sting about it, and others are literally talking about vegetables.
That about sums it up for me.

Now this is some funny stuff right here... Wish I'd been online at the beginning of it!

Bud, if I were you, I'd work on a "salad" rub for your ribs... That way, if'n they do hit the earth, no one will ever know...
PDT_Armataz_01_23.gif

DANG! You get away from the puter to do other tasks and things go berserk! Truely wish I had been in on the start of this!
icon_twisted.gif

Can only say Bud was smokin' ribs til who laid the chunk; finished & sauced, they were coming off the Lang onto a small table, suddenly there was an unprintable word loudly exclaimed, the table tipped, and ribs were "in the salad". The Cherokee folks had mowed recently.
BUT! The 30 second rule was in effect. Bud recovered quickly and the ribs were soon back on the table, albeit with a bit of "salad" attached here and there. Can't say a bit of greenery hurt anything.
True also, there was documentation of the incident. And undertones of what might surface on the forums later.
icon_cool.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_11.gif

So........... finally it comes to pass.
Just glad I was only an innocent bystander.
PDT_Armataz_01_18.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_29.gif
icon_twisted.gif

after posting my reply, i went back and read the whole thread. wish i would have done that first now, lol. oh well, it is no secret i am a meat & potatoes man.

Well to sum it all up...

It's still Chad's fault and I think he said something about Mike putting him up to it
rolleyes.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

I'm innocent I say.. Innocent!
icon_cool.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky