Bronto beef ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jervid

Original poster
May 22, 2015
so i've been looking to find these - i know they're known as plate beef ribs .. i was in Restaurant Depot this morning and found these ..would this be the same??
ribs.jpg

Chile, can you confirm those are the smaller rib bones removed from the Cross Rib?

They should be just as good as plate short ribs would be my guess.

so i've been looking to find these - i know they're known as plate beef ribs .. i was in Restaurant Depot this morning and found these ..would this be the same??View attachment 377677

Restaurant Depot does carry them. About 10 lb packages. I am smoking the Chuck Short ribs that you listed right now because I grabbed the wrong bag of ribs. They are right next to one another in the fridge....:mad:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky