Brisket Chimichangas

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cajunsmoke13

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Aug 7, 2008
Had some leftover brisket. Decided to try something different. Wish I had bigger tortillas, but had to go with what I had. Tortillas, leftover brisket, mexican cheese blend, and refried beans. Rolled em up, threw em in some peanut oil. They were pretty good.

Thanks Rivet. You are right. Jalapenos would have been a nice addition

Very nice. Great idea for leftovers!

PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Thanks Dude. Next time I will load them up with more stuff. They sure did taste good

What a great idea for the brisket! I just had some melt-in-your-mouth brisket at the gathering and am looking for an excuse to smoke one. This recipe just provided that.
points.gif

Thanks Sumosmoke. Wish I could have made it down there for the gathering. Glad you guys had a good time.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky