Birthday Party Smoke w pics

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
John, nice looking food and so glad that you found your way back...:emoji_laughing: I too have been slack in posting cooks, but life gets in the way sometime...

Man the bark on that PP looks amazing John! A few sprinkles and that would have made a fine cake 😅.
And those ribs and sides look great!
2 great cooks and I'm sure a good time was had by all !

Keith

Thanks Keith. Everyone had a great time and left full so I couldn't complain!

Wow! That is a great birthday meal!!! Beautiful bark and pull. My daughter turns 9 in July, I’ll try to convince her to go with the PP, she loves red meat, but the prices are tough!!!!

Thanks Jed I appreciate it! If it had been entirely up to her we would have been pounding pizza's and Mcdonald's lol. We compromised on this for her party and pizza for her actual birthday dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: bauchjw
Whoa, what a feed, fantastic piece of work John! I'm sure all in attendance had a great time, and Emma a nice party, good job! RAY

Appreciate it Ray! Everyone seemed to leave full and happy and Emma had a great birthday so all was a success.

That's a great birthday meal John! Glad Jake twisted your arm to post it! It all looked delicious and hope your daughter had a great birthday. And not even a flip flop shot :emoji_blush:

Ryan

Thanks Ryan. I didn't even realize I didn't have the mandatory flip flop shot until you said something lol. No worries the flops and beers were in full force.

Dude. Home run for sure!. My kiddo is turning 9 soon….I already know it’s going to be ribs per his request every year…and I’m okay with that. 😜

I’m no biologist but I did grow up on a beef farm. I would authoritatively posit that a unicorn cake is a meat cake. We never raised unicorns but I understand their “meat” is actually cake. Thus, your wife actually purchased a meat cake making you correct. Now, we know from experience or dictate that moms are always right but in this instance you have a solid case. I’d get a lawyer.

What a great cook and better yet what a great dad you are John. Food all looks excellent as we knew it would be! The color on the ribs is money too!

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
Fantastic looking meal John. I smoked a rack of spares yesterday and dropped them on the ground. Gotta spare/spare for a Northern buddy. Did I say those look fantastic.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky