Birthday 2020 Smoke w Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jcam, the slaw recipe is in post 21, I had asked for it already but not the egg recipe

Ryan

Wow!!!
I can't believe this Awesome Thread avoided me for so long!!
Looks Fantastic, John!!
Sorry I'm late!---And Happy Birthday!
Like.

Bear

Reactions: SmokinVOLfan
A question on your slaw you made...looks awesome and want to make it this weekend. You said a bag of slaw mix, do you know what size of bag it was? I got one today but by the look of your pan of slaw your bag was bigger than the one I bought.

Thanks
Ryan

Hey Ryan sorry about this just saw it been MIA for a couple days. In the picture of this one I just doubled it so there are two bags in that pan and doubled up on the dressing. Hope that didn't deter you from trying it out!

HOLY CRAP!!!!!! What a spread!! First happy birthday!! Man it all looks amazing but those two salads and the deviled eggs heck yes. If you dont mind sharing the recipe for the eggs and buttermilk cole slaw I would like to see if I can keto it up!

Thanks for the kind words Jeff! Did you see the recipe for the slaw above? I will check my recipe index when I get home tonight and get that egg recipe posted for ya! Really simple and so good!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky