Beef and taters. One of my favorites.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Steve H

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2018
Newark New York
Afternoon all,
This was supposed to be grilled last night. But it was pouring out. So on the CI it goes.
Steak tips (flap meat) marinated in Montreal steak seasoning.
Nice sized russets.

IMG_20230623_191044251 (2).jpg

Taters got the treatment with sautéed onions and poblanos and melted butter. Topped with heated cheese whiz. Bacon bits. And sour cream.
Came out delicious! No leftovers from this one!

Great way to cook that beef . I had a whole eye round I did yesterday on the pellet grill . Wish I would have saw this first . I bet that was good .
I did pull them at 125 ,,,, :emoji_thinking:
Nice cook Steve .

Great way to cook that beef . I had a whole eye round I did yesterday on the pellet grill . Wish I would have saw this first . I bet that was good .
I did pull them at 125 ,,,, :emoji_thinking:
Nice cook Steve .
Thank you! It was great. Though I still would have liked to have it on the grill.

Looks like a winner there Steve. I load my tater up like you did as well.

Fred

I can understand why there was none left, I wouldn't be able to leave it either! Nice cook Steve..

Dave

Very nice Steve! Meat & potatoes that is life at its fullest!
Thank you!

Looks phenomenal Steve!
Thanks!

Nice.
I've got a strip loin thawed to go on the grill tomorrow. Also hoping for a break in the afternoon rains of yesterday and today.
Thanks! Hopefully the weather holds out for you.

No matter how you cook....thats a darn good looking plate.

Jim
Thanks Jim!

Heck yes! Steak and taters never get old.
Lol! Thanks Doug!

Looks like a winner there Steve. I load my tater up like you did as well.

Fred
Thanks Fred!

Looks pretty tasty!
Thanks Brian!

I can understand why there was none left, I wouldn't be able to leave it either! Nice cook Steve..

Dave
Thank you Dave!

SH, A good plate of comfort food !
Thank you!

Looks good Steve
Good work around mother nature, always another day to do on the grill.
But looks wonderful and like said above , no wonder there was none left.

David
Thanks David!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky