Bear's Favorite Birthday Gift

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Bear's Favorite Birthday Gift

I'll make this short & sweet, because I don't know if anything else is happening for my 71st Birthday (Jan 3rd--Today).
Usually we have Dinner at Bear Jr's, but he's in the middle of installing a big LiveEdge job. They delivered the 9' table & 3 Shelves, but still need to install the Long Bar in the same room. It has to be done before the Customer's big Get-together Tomorrow. So He & his helper are real busy right now.

Meanwhile Mrs Bear made me another one of my Favorite "Raspberry Chiffon Pies", like she makes for me on every Birthday for Nearly 100 Years!!

Pictures & Link to how to make them are seen below.

Raspberry Chiffon Pie (Mrs Bear's Recipe)

Thanks,
Bear

Raspberry Chiffon Pie sitting on my new (unused) Cutting Board:
View attachment 426694

Closer Look:
View attachment 426695

My First Slice:
View attachment 426698

Another Angle:
View attachment 426699

Well John I don't come here very often any more but for some reason I wanted to check out the forum. First thing I noticed it was your Birthday, congrads on that and Many more my friend. Hope you are having a wonderful day John :)

Happy belated 71st birthday John! Keep it up and you'll catch up with me.

Happy Birthday Bear! Looks like you got spoilt with that pie.

394CB72F-9272-45E9-80D9-B4EBC0E81BC2.jpeg

Happy Birthday Bear!
Enjoy your special day!
Teddy

Thank You Teddy!!

Bear

Happy Birthday Brother you are as old as me now for 19 days LOL
The Pie looks fantastic as always Please tell Mrs. Bear
Richie

Thank You Richie!!
And Thanks for the Like.
I told her!! She said Thanks!

Bear

Happy birthday, Bear! Dang, that pie looks good! My 84 year old dad also prefers pies over birthday cakes.

Happy belated Birthday John, I bet you enjoyed that pie.

Point for sure
Chris

Happy Birthday Bear! Two months from today I will join you at 71. Stay healthy!

Thank You PAS !!
You're catching up!

Bear

BTW, tell Bear Jr. he is getting me pumped with all that stuff he is making I've got two live edge slabs in the garage calling my name.

Gary

Thank You Gary!!
Giving you the Itch! I know that feeling!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Not that this is very original but happy birthday John!! Congrats on an absolutely gorgeous present.Hat's off to Mrs. Bear for taking the time (again, and again, and again) to ensure you have a happy day!!

Big hug for Mrs. Bear!! Can I give her a "LIKE"?
Robert

Thank You Robert!!

Bear.

Happy Birthday Bear, enjoy. that pie will beat any birthday cake for sure!

Thank You Jim!!
Yup--I always preferred Pie over Cake.
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky