Beans beans and more beans

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

KBFlyer

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Mar 7, 2018
Ontario Canada
Every 2 to 3 days I get a icecream bucket full of beans.
Been giving them away to my neighbor the butcher who brings me meat and bones from the Thunder Bay meat processing plant.
The barter system is alive and well in neighborhood
1f642.png

20230824_125459.jpg

Every 2 to 3 days I get a icecream bucket full of beans.
Been giving them away to my neighbor the butcher who brings me meat and bones from the Thunder Bay meat processing plant.
The barter system is alive and well in neighborhood View attachment 674382
View attachment 674381
Nice!! I depend on my food and the barter system often. It's one of the reasons most my cooks appear made for an army lol.

And aint nothing like some fresh picked beans!

Jim
One of my earliest memories is having some 3 Bean Salad that our neighbor made from his garden. Yellow, green, and I think kidney (red) beans?? Along with other deliciousness.

I have searched for that flavor the past 45+ years! Think I stole 2 jars from the fridge and hid in my room for a couple hours.

Mom was less than pleased with me...

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky