Be looking for grills on the mark-down!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokinq13

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
May 21, 2017
south central Pennsylvania
As the holiday season disappears, and a new spring season is approaching stores will be discounting their supplies to turn-over inventory or to make room to bring in new stuff! Check your area using brickseek.com to see what deals you may have!
Right now austin xl pellet grills are going for 350 in mine but I've seen them go as low as 200!

I already got enough grills so i thought i would try and help others to some deals, post pictures of any deals you may have scored!

Yep been cruising for the last 3 weeks and only deal I found so far were some pellets,dont really need any thing but a deal cant be passed lol

Yep been cruising for the last 3 weeks and only deal I found so far were some pellets,dont really need any thing but a deal cant be passed lol
I got my eye on a couple Weber genisus e310s... right now they're down to 350 but there should be a final mark down of 175 eventually as long as no one gets them before then

Is there a way to bump a post??? Also anyone in the hagerstown md area??? Heres some good deals!!!
dfgdfg.jpg
sdfs.jpg
sdfsf.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky