BBQ Pitmasters Show

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ronp

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Apr 27, 2008
It is on tonight on TLC channel here at 8 mountain time.

I am looking forward to seeing them cook those whole hogs in a competition setting.

Should be educational if not thought provoking
icon_wink.gif

Barbecue drama.. now who would have thought we'd ever be watching this kind of TV. I love it!!

Even Carol is watching. She calls Myron a jackass.
icon_smile.gif

Well after last weeks episode, I thought someone should stab Myron with a thermapen or something LOL. But this week, I kinda like the guy, not a whole bunch, just more then I did last week LOL. One thing, he does know what hes doing. Hes meticulous in everything he does, most people are not and it pays off for him in the end.

I want to know what happened to that young kid? The one with the screwed up Elvis sideburns. Didn't see him tonight.

Did learn one thing this evening, how raw sugar is made. Its steamed to clean it of any impurities. Pretty interesting.

Looking forward to next weeks show.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

The rebel kid was sort of mentioned, but it looks like he will be back in the show next week. I am curious how they are going to portray him throughout the series...

I think that kid was sleeping again.
icon_smile.gif

yeah I dislike Myron very much...I don't care how well he cooks I'd have to take him down a peg or two.

gotta respect that harry soo..doin it all on those webers.

Lee Ann's kinda hot lol

My bet was that Myron would turn into the guy you love to hate.

I think he's growin on me. He knows his stuff. He is a jackass, but sometimes that makes for great TV.

I liked the big drunk guy goin up to Johnny Trigg makin a $100 bet on brisket, that was some face time.

The asian guys are really workin hard for a win. I'm find myself rooting for them.

Those competition rigs they have are something else

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky