Auber PID alternatives

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I've been advised my circuit board needs replacing (MB130) but reading all about the PID options here. Struggling to find a source for an Auber PID in the UK - anyone had any success this side of the pond - or a replacement circuit board?
If you can get an inkbird they are a good second choice to Auber. Inkbird is also a forum sponsor

I've been advised my circuit board needs replacing (MB130) but reading all about the PID options here. Struggling to find a source for an Auber PID in the UK - anyone had any success this side of the pond - or a replacement circuit board?
Hi there and welcome!
Not sure how to help you there in the UK. Not sure if it's worth the shipping to get one from Auber of if they will even send that far.

You may have to build your own or find somewhere in UK that offers plug and play ones already built. Let us know where you land :D

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky