anyone else have a bassette hound/

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Had one 30 + years ago. Her name was Esmeralda (we called her Esme). She was named after my SIL's mom. High maintenance is an understatement.

no doubt on that acemakr

they demand ALOT of attention, say if I'm busy on the computer and scoob wants to play, he will sit down behind me and start whining at me, ill keep telling him NO well play later, he'll finally give up and with his head hung low hell slowly climb the stairs to the front room and hell stop at the top stair and look back at me with those sad eyes as if he were saying "you don't love anymore" "OK ill play with you so i don't feel so guilty.

Sounds like my Pug! Usually she's begging for human food. Guess who wins?
icon_redface.gif

I have two begles and they do the same thing your dog does in the photo. My male Jake loves to lay on his back and get his belly rubbed. I walked out to the kitchen lastnight and he was laying in that exact position. I called my wife out into the kitchen to show here. We had a good laugh.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky