Any other riders on here?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

daboys

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Mar 30, 2008
Ft. Dodge Ia
Got the idea when Mavrick showed his new toy on here. Anybody else ride on smf? I've been riding for close to 35 years. Get out to Sturgis about every 3 yrs. Allot of smaller trips. Saves on gas! Here's ours. It's an 03 Electra Glide Ultra (Geezer Glide).

I've been riding for about 15 years. I now have a 96 heritage softail, stripped down with new sheet metal and apes. Started a Riding Club with some old college buddies. Check out our website. http://dirtybirds.ning.com
c7e2319e_vbattach18961.jpg

JoeBike-copy.jpg

83 HD Ironhead Engine & Transmission, 70s era narrowglide front end, 90s era rigid frame. Mix and match little backbreaker.
biggrin.gif

Ben on bikes since I was 12 now 61 do the math. I'v owned BSA, Triumph, a couple of um Japs and of course harleys.
I now own a 1983 FLHTP, 1981 Sturigs. 1948 Servicar rear that will be mounted to a 1981 swingarm frame with a shovelhead power plant and my daily rider 1998 Heritage.

I've got a Yamaha Virago and the wife has a Suzuki Savage. I'
ve put close to 400 miles on it this year alone. The way I figure it, for every 20 miles I put on it, that's one gallon the Tundra's not sucking so I save $4.09. That puts my savings so far at $80 and the summer has just started.

-rob

greetings smf riders!
only been ridin for ten years and am on bike number 3. definatley love riding and have a group out here i ride a lot with, (two cousins, my uncle, roomate and a few of our friends) we (6-8 of us) also take a bike trip every year around the beginning of july. I ride an 04 HD fatboy which i absolutely love. pic file is too large for this post but its on my user page if you feel like checkin it out. our trips include all northeast areas because we leave from boston and only have a week or so for the trip each year... been to: year 1. nova scotia, 2. PEI/New brunswick, 3. upstate NY, 4. Montreal/Quebec City, 5. upstate NY/NH and this July we are going to Pennsylvania. Our trips usually last about a week to ten days and we do 2000 mi. ride all day, eat and drink all night... Keep the rubber side down

Been riding since I was about 7...
Currently own a '05 V-Star 11 Midnight Custom.
Wife and I ride whenever possible...
I'll have to post a pic after I get home (if it ain't rainin again).

own a 52 panhead.stroked to 93 inches on a paughco rigid frame with a paughco springer ,,,,3 inch open belt and jockey shift.....i would post a picture but i dont know how to

Eurotrash in the house! I ride an '02 BMW R1150RT. I put 6-7K miles on her a year, maybe more now with gas prices. Here's the missus and I in Bar Harbor, ME from a couple of years ago.

Been riding since I was little. First road bike 73 CB350 then 79 ironhead xlh, 00 xlh and now the Triumph. Been on this one since 01.
A CB360 is waiting patiently in the corner of the garage for the cafe conversion!
364a9f01_vbattach18962.jpg

Like a lot of folks here, I started around 13 years old. I took a break for family and career, and got into bikes again in July '99. Since them I've had a lot of different scoots and rode the heck out of all of them averaging about 1400 miles a month since. I currently ride an '07 Harley Road Glide. I rode from the Houston area to Canada near Detroit last summer and about to head to West by-golly Virginia in a few weeks.

There's nothing that feels as good as riding to me.

I started riding in 2002 with a Shadow. Sold it when I bought my house then picked up a VTX 1800 last May. I have 8000 miles on it.

Sweet rides!!
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Does my dirt bike count?
Actually I haven't ridden it much since the last time I went over the handlebars.
biggrin.gif

Got a 2005 BMW R1200RT on my end. Just love to ride. I average about 9k a season and even get out during winter if it gets above 45.

Happen to own a 2003 Honda CR125R myself!! Ride on weekends when I can. Been riding something with 2 wheels for 37 years. Gotta a bogger green ninja and a little 49cc scooter also. Goota love 2 wheels.

My current ride and some of my other recent bikes. I wish I could find some pics of my two Gold Wings.
11e7243a_vbattach18975.jpg

4c9c101a_vbattach18976.jpg

139d03ff_vbattach18974.jpg

8816fba5_vbattach18973.jpg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky